Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?
Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?

wislo record

Discussion in 'The Galaxy Roleplay' started by Chaturbate-Dinly, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Chaturbate-Dinly

Chaturbate-Dinly New Member

A little heavy petting on the couch, in my nursing bra
    Shot this one with a few different angles in a few different positions. I fuck my ass, my pussy and my throat. Often times going double and triple stuffed. Multiple toys and plugs used in this ass to mouth free for all
    How good am I? I put his cock in my mouth and in under 5 mins he is cumming all over
    _space_pussy_

AFTER SPENDING 2 WEEKS AT A WELL KNOWN ISLAND RESORT. I SEEK OUT ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF STAFF TO ENJOY SOME WHITE PUSSY. HE KEPT GIVING ME THE EYE WHILST HE WAS ON HIS BAR SHIFT AND SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM MY ROOM NUMBER. I WAS FILLED WITH ALL THE COCKTAILS UNDER THE SUN. RUM RUM RUM. NOT TO MENTION SOME OF THE JAMAICAN GANJA YAMAN. MY HUSBAND WATCHED IN THE CORNER WITH NOTHING BUT SHEER ENVY AS I FUCKED AND SUCKED THIS YOUNG STUDS JAMAICAN COCK. WE TOLD HIM TO HAND HOLD THE CAMERA TO GET MORE OF A POV FEEL.. NEEDLESS TO SAY HE GOT FOUND OUT AND WAS FIRED
    4 minute video of me playing with my boobs and body, turning myself on and getting VERY VERY wet during my smoke break.
    A whole collection of little videos of me fingering myself, using toys, double penetrating, and of course squirting
    glutenfreelesbians

Sexy Fallon West is locked out of her apartment again so she seeks some help from her very hot neighbor, Alex Legend. With his amazing huge cock in front of her, Fallon gets on her knees and sucks on it, deep in her throat and then deep in her pussy. This is part 1 of 2 so get ready to see Fallon take a French hard cock in her wet pussy and deep down her throat.
    Boy Girl. Filmed in POV HD. Custom Video for Brian with the following script. Jessica is working at her desk and Brian comes in carrying the Panties she left in his desk drawer. He seductively drops them in front of her on her desk, “I see you found the present I left for you Brian, Jessica purrrrrs. Brian grabs her by the hand and pulls her up close to him, kissing all over her neck and her lips. He turns her around and unzips and pulls down her skirt, pulls out his Hard Cock and slaps it against her Pantyhose-covered Ass. She wants it badly and she begs to let her Suck his Cock. Then she stands and faces Brian again and asks to please be Fucked and Brian spins her around and bends her over, rips open her Pantyhose and proceeds to pound her Pussy. She Loves it and is getting very loud. He takes her panties and shoves them in her mouth to muffle her cries, she loves it as she Chews and Sucks on her Panties. After a while she begs to suck on his Cock again and Brian is quick to agree. Then Brian lays her back on the desk, holds her legs high as he pounds her so fast so Hard, then slows, then fast again. He turns her over one more time and bends her over to Fuck her from behind until he Cums across her Pantyhose-covered Ass. She has to have his Cum so she removes her Pantyhose to Lick and Suck all of his Cum off... It’s a good thing she always has several pairs of pantyhose in her desk... She's gonna need them
    Lorenzo had a different type of Half Time Show on Superbowl Sunday
    alexahotgirl29 chaturbate

Mistress has gone to work and left me to clean up the condo, but doing housework in all this bondage is making me wet and I just can't help myself. Watch me while I struggle to sit on the counter with my ankles bound and rub my clit until I cum. (Get a few shots of my shoes and feet as well.) SHH! Don't tell Mistress.
    In the same webcam sesion, after her tying me and play with my self toching me a nd kissing me, she take a vibrator and hold it with a rope...This is super hot part and you will love hear me moaming
    I'm Your Friend/Coworker I Lost A Bet To You I Must Give You A Strip Tease For My Torment/LossSo here is my part of the deal enjoy it! Sit back and stroke your cock nice and hard because you'll never have a girl like me. An this is as close to ever having me you'll ever get. I know how much you stare and love my feet so I give you permission to finish to them. Remind me never to lose a bet to you again. ;)
    ggwicked chaturbate

This is a custom video. One of my kinkiest members wanted to fuck my ass deep and hard with my 24cm dildo and make my pussy squirt
    I got my first dildo so I decided to break it in with a blowjob. I first start applying lipstick and get straight into it, blowjobs make me super turned on so you hear me moan during. I also rub the dildo in my huge cleavage
    I dance around in my bikini and massage oil onto my tits and ass
    jamie92xxx chaturbate record

Kandi decided to take a night off from her normal life and come hang out with Monica. We got a little bit of liquor in our system and our fuck fest started to unfold. We start out with some foreplay, nipple teasing, fingering, pussy rubbing, the whole nine yards. I love going down on Kandi to taste and tease her pussy before she tastes mine. We love scissoring and she decides to pound me with a 10 strap on nice and hard. We love making each other orgasm over and over again.
    watch me wear my fav panties and strip tease for you
    The time has arrived when you must be in contact with ALL the time. This clip will induce a mesmerizing mind fuck to get the juices flowing. You will be given my user id to K!K (KIK) messenger (a downloadable free messaging app) and directions of what to do next. You can't fight it anymore....you must submit and give up to me completely
    harmonydivine

Watch me play with my beads and put them in my mouth after :3
    A 30 minute compilation of 420 smoking throwback clips.***The quality on these is LOW these were filmed pre-webcam. Reflected in price
    Enjoy watching me stuff my little black lace panties into both of my tight both holes for the first time! I begin by teasing my clit, dragging the thong ever so gently across, winding up overwhelmed with the need to touch myself and feel full. After spreading my lips wide open, inviting you in... The panties go into my perfectly gaped pussy just right then I fuck my tight pussy with dildo pushing the panties even deeper inside me. I can't keep myself from cumming and end up with huge squirting. Then I fuck my ass with panties still deep in my pussy and gaping my ass as well. My panties absolutely soaking super wet with all my juices and the sensation I got while slowly pulling them out was so fantastic that I decided to shove them into my other hole. Send me a private message if you're interested in buying a pair of my panties and getting one of your very own ;) Video Included: panty stuffing, ass stuffing, anal gape, gape, gaping, ATM, ass to mouth, squirts, anal, dirty talk, squirting, female ejaculation, orgasms, anal masturbation, wet and messy, barefoot, feet, foot, Asian, Japanese, Chinese, young, petite, tight asses, 18 & 19 yrs old, teens, long hair, asshole fetish, dildo fucking
    lovely_sierra

It's time for another outdoor adventure in latex. See me getting dressed in a special latex beach outfit - a black latex bra and my black latex inflatable double dildo pants. First I get the dildo in my pussy pumped up. The dildo in my I pump to the absolute limit before I leave for the beach. On the beach you can see me my enjoying my special latex outfit outside and inside the water. It was great to wear latex first time at the sea and it was a very intense public experience. The two fully pumped up dildos inside me kept me permanently aroused...
    I'm having a nice lazy day in my study, relaxing in my sexy nylon stockings and corset. What do you think of them? Actually, I know what you're thinking! You want to see me in nothing but my sexy nylon stocking, and my tight corse, completely naked don't you?! Well, I may take a little bit of convincing, but not too much, I can't wait for you to see me naked!
    **lol edit blooper I put the same scene in twice!**I start off with a wet titty fuck, going into a hand job then a blow job. I push the dildo into my pussy and turn the vibrator on and start to ride it. Watch as I have fun!
    jerricacherie

I come home from the gym get on my hands and knees and suck your cock like a good lil slut till you cum all over my face
    In this close-up, POV style video I am taking a pee while masturbating. As I pee, I rub my fingers around my pussy so that it gets nice and wet. The warm pee feels good on my vagina. Rubbing my clit gets me excited and I pee even more
    I wear a pretty red dress and strip down for you
    hornybucknasty chaturbate record

What me humiliate your tiny cock and make up for it by shoving two dildo's into my pussy.
    and also my legs. :pmasturbating with my windows open! lots of loud moaning.fingers & toy
    Recorded Live Show: Let's get my pussy wound up! I'll use my big pink toy to pound deep and delicious, moaning loud and hard while I hit gasm after gasm! I'm missionary, doggystyle, riding...oh this was a fun little show!
    rossecougar chaturbate

Standing at 5'3 i have a soft pregnant body for you. Come look and touch
    My plans were just to see how crazy I looked when I masturbate, so I turn on the cam..and apparently I look really into it and focused..I cum a creamy cum 3 times in this video. I decided you might like to see the raw side of me playing. I tried to keep quiet so my roommate didn't know. I didn't complete goal on cam, and just had the urge to cum. Watch my eyes roll far back into my head each time I cum. Then see my creamy cum touch my tongue as I orally clean my toy off.
    This is a prequel of sorts to my Anal Training 1 video, the events of the evening before in which Nathan started really opening up my ass and helping me get ready for anal. I got so hot and horny from all the toying, licking and teasing my asshole that I begged to suck his cock after and he obliged, letting me stroke and suck him on my knees before I drain his big load all over my tongue. More of a soft core video, featuring lots of pussy and asshole worship, toy insertion, bent over doggy and blowjob as well
    interracial_001

On vacation is always when you have your most fun! It was time for dinner, but I had something else in mind before heading to the restaurant
    I want a breed with you, I'm obsessed with your Big Black Cock, I want it inside me, I want you to shoot your seed into me deep and make a baby. A mixture of you and me. A cute little mixed race baby. You love my white creamy skin and I love your black skin. Give me want I want, give me a baby. - Virtual Sex, Interracial, Breeding, Impregnantion fanasty, BBC.
    I'm horny, but I have a full bladder & can tell that I'm going to need to pee really soon as well. I decide the best solution is to stick a dildo to my toilet so I can ride it until I need to go, pee, then get back to riding it until I cum!
    emma_and_adam