Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?
Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?

Who be me?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mike, May 28, 2015.

1. Mike

Mike Republic Faction Leader Staff Member

Hi. My name is Mike. You may know me by many names, but the biggest I've used are as follows:

Agil, Adron, Aiden Avalos, Darth Thanatos, Tunnel Rat, blah blah blah you get the idea.

I've been RPing off and on for an amount of years that escapes me at the moment. I could edit it in later but it's really irrelevant. I've done everything from fantasy, to Star Wars, to Lord of the Rings, etc etc etc.

Where have I been? 'Murica. What have I been doing? Slaying Communism and red coats via school. I am a game design and development major at NEIT. Most of my time is either spent coding crap for video games, coming up with ideas for this forum, and other things that really have no meaning in my life but are there because I'm lazy.

Since I'm going to be a mod here at this here place (Which I totally claimed for America and if you disagree you'll have to fight my freedom eagle), I decided to make one of these. I also felt kind of left out. And alone. And slightly afraid. Okay maybe a little bit more than slightly afraid. I pissed myself. I also ate myself into a coma. It was delicious.

2. Myth

Myth New Member

Freedom eagles can't do shit against a moose. Fortunately the great Canadian dominion isn't interested in annexing this website - we'll just, I don't know, be a hat with maple syrup and other stereotypes.

Looking forward to RPing with you.

3. Mike

Mike Republic Faction Leader Staff Member

Canada is America's freedom baby. You guys just don't know it yet.

4. Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod New Member

All of these "America" references got me thinking about YuGiOh Abridged...

[​IMG]