Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?
Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?

Dralek Ol'

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Dralek Ol', Jun 24, 2015.

1. Dralek Ol'

Dralek Ol' New Member

FIRST NAME: Dralek

LAST NAME: Ol'

SPECIES: Human

HOMEWORLD: Tatooine

HEIGHT: 6"2

WEIGHT: 203 pounds

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

ALIGNMENT: Himself, Occasionally the Republic

FACTION: N/A

SKILLS: Excelled Lightsaber Combat, insight, quick reflexes and thinking

FORCE POWERS: Dralek Ol' is highly force sensitive and uses both light and dark force abilities.

LIGHTSABER FORMS: Studies in multiple forms, mainly Juyo/Vaapad

PERSONALITY: Calm, cool headed, wise, thoughtful

DISLIKES: ?

WEAPONS: Lightsaber, created by himself with a purple crystal

APPEARANCE: Gray Armored Robes, Brown hair, Grayish eyes, Fair to tan skin, Fairly Muscular and grim. He has shaggy somewhat long hair as well as facial hair.

SHIPS: Net-Weng (Small/Medium sized ship with a heavy blaster cannon)

PETS: None

DROIDS: Rust (Very old Astromech)

KILLS: TBA

ROLEPLAYS: TBA

Backstory/light history:

Dralek Ol' is a Gray Jedi, seemingly not confined to any timeline. His origins have varied but all lead back to the fact he was once a Jedi, but then was eluded with the dark side. Having seen both sides of the force he realized there was no boundary and that he needed to join the efforts to balance it. Thus becoming a Gray Jedi and a protector, allowing him at times to aid both light and dark sides of the force. Whatever leads to what he believes is right.

Dralek is a Gray Jedi, one whom walks the path between the Light and Dark, tapping in to both sides of the force, knowledgeable of both sides, with a goal to bring balance to the force. Dralek had originally be brought up by an elder man on Tatooine, where Dralek had been found by the man at a young age. He trained Dralek and showed him the ways of the Jedi, the Gray Jedi and what it means to be on your own and to bring balance to the force. Dralek never fully grasped this concept at his age. Though he trained as a Jedi and learned of both Jedi and Sith and the sides of the force. Dralek constructed his first lightsaber with his masters supervision, learning to perfect the weapon to its user. Dralek trained to the age of a young adult where he was able to do duties on Tatooine a Jedi would and take to other planets on occasion.

On one day, his Master had sent him to the Jawa's to obtain parts and other things to benefit them and their housing. Upon reaching the trade station, Dralek felt a disturbance in the force and rushed to his home. At his home he found a sight to be dreaded. The building was wrecked, burning to ash before his eyes. He entered the building to find his master defeated and dead. The Empire had returned and began to raid planets far and wide. Even the outer rim. Raiding Sand People's villages, homes, cities, taking it all for themselves. Including the poor home of Dralek and his master. Taking his Master's lightsaber, Dralek knew he would carry on the legacy of the Gray Jedi and their teachings. He exited the building of burning flame and ash, letting his master's body burn. A Jedi's death. Dralek walked from the building wielding his Purple saber and his Masters yellow saber in either hand. It was his first brush with the dark side in himself as he hunted down the Imperial unit till past sunset. Killing off the last of them including a Sith which led them. Dralek knew he could not let himself succumb to such feelings. And now he truly understood the balance that must take place. He departed from his homeworld and set off to train in many ways on various planets.

Quotes:

There is no Dark side, nor a Light side.
    There is only the Force.
    I will do what I must to keep the balance.
    The balance is what keeps me together.
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish.
    There is passion, yet emotion.
    Serenity, yet peace.
    Chaos, yet order.
    I am the wielder of the flame, protector of the balance.
    I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way.
    I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance.
    I am a Gray Jedi.

----

"Love doesn't lead to the Dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... But passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love... That's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you, not condemn you." - Jolee Bindo

my cover.jpg

2. Admiral Kor'Lok

Admiral Kor'Lok Hutt Cartel Faction Leader

Yessss, finally you are on this site. Glad to have you!

Dralek Ol' likes this.
  3. Bradok

Bradok Member

The second Gray arrives! Glad I'm not the only one lol. Your character is great, and while you are definitely more force centered than my character right now we should post in the future for sure.