Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?
Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?

Azarak

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Azarak, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Azarak

Azarak Mandalorian Faction Leader

Azarak Profile Pic.jpg
    First Name: Azarak

Last Name: Sadow

Species: Sith Pureblood

Homeworld: Dromand Kaas

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 185 lbs.

Force Sensitive: Yes

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Faction: Sith

Force Powers: Telekenisis, Force Lightning, Force Persuasion, minor Dark Side healing, Force Deflect(against energy attacks), Force Choke, Minor Sith Magic(illiusions)

Lightsaber Forms: Jar’Kai, Ataru,Makashi

Weapons: Duel Crimson Lightsabers

Personality: Ambitious

Ship: Sith Transport

Bio:

Azarak was born shortly after the Force Wars ended. He was born to a some of the last Sith Purebloods who traced their lineage back to the Dark Lord Naga Sadow. When he was young, he was taken to the Sith Academy and taught the Dark Side of the Force. With his Sith ancestry, Azarak excelled in learning new powers of the Dark Side. Sith Magic always fascinated him due to his ancestor Naga Sadow, one of the most renown Sith Sorcerers. At the Academy, he was picked up as an apprentice by a Zabrak Sith Lord. The Zabrak was cruel teacher, often punishing failure with incessant lightning strikes. In private, Azarak had managed to find some recordings of the method to create Illusions through Sith Magic. Never receiving formal training on this technique or finding more info, Azarak never became very skilled in this particular power. His Zabrak master made sure to train him in several lightsaber forms, often beating him senseless. As time moved on, Azarak was able to master the Force Lightning ability along with three lightning forms. To cope with his sadistic master, he learned how to to channel the dark side to heal minor wounds. When he reached 21, Azarak had enough of his master’s treatment. During a training session, his master was being exceptionally cruel. Azarak had battled his master to a standstill with training sabers. His master was not thrilled with the fight Azarak put up and unleashed a storm of lightning on the young Sith. Fueled by his hate, Azarak channeled the Force to begin deflecting it away from himself. Surprised by this new skill his apprentice had learned, began trying to beat him into submission. Dodging his attacks Azarak blasted his master to the wall, pinning him there as he tightened the Force around his neck choking him. To keep his master pinned, he created an illusion of the wall wrapping around him. When the Zabrak breathed his last breath, Azarak released the body letting it slump to the floor.

Eventually, the body was found and Azarak was confronted about what he had done. To protect himself, Azarak lied stating that his master had been working with the Republic spies and that he attempted to kill him in an attempt to cover his tracks. Azarak had presented some forged documents implicating his master in an attempt to start a coup to take control of the Sith. For this, Azarak was pardoned and granted the role of a Sith Knight. Due to his young age, he did not take an apprentice yet. Azarak abided his time studying and furthering his strength in the Dark Side. Now that he was older and had mastered his saber combat along with his Force Powers, Azarak was ready for an apprentice and to move to the next rank, claiming the title of Darth. is desire was to usher in a new era of prosperity and glory for the Empire.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. Azarak

3. Azarak

Sith Transport.png
    Sith Transport

4. Admiral Kor'Lok

Admiral Kor'Lok Hutt Cartel Faction Leader

Sweet, a character that uses Swtor images. =D Don't think we have one of those yet. Very cool, very cool.

Azarak likes this.
  5. Azarak

Thanks! It's my favorite era/game, so it's what I will primarily use for this RP site. It also has some of the best designs IMO. Hoping the Sith Pureblood thing will be okay. lol The only thing as cool as them to me was the Taung who are extinct by now. I am a lore junkie, so I try making sure my characters are as lore friendly as possible. Also, I never due mary sue characters and hate god modding. Looking forward to some future RPs. ;)

6. Mike

Mike Republic Faction Leader Staff Member

Everything looks fine to me. Though going a bit more into detail on the bio would be nice since he is a Sith Master. Nis is gonna have to read though, since he is the current Dark Lord.

Azarak likes this.
  7. Mike

Mike Republic Faction Leader Staff Member

I sent you a PM that should clear some things up. For now, for the sake of keeping things clean and pretty, I'm going to delete the conversation here.