Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?
Want to help relaunch StarWarsRoleplay.com?

Applying for positions (SWRP needs you!)

Discussion in 'Role Play OOC' started by Nis, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Nis

Nis Administrator Staff Member

Since this site has only recently launched there are a number of key positions we are keen to fill. If you have experience roleplaying on other websites (star wars preferred but not necessary) then feel free to message either myself or Mike explaining your character idea and the position you would like to apply for. Once the highest positions of each faction have been taken, it will be up to them how they would like to organise their ranks. Note that achieving a rank does not stop those from beneath you over throwing you or superseding you in the near future! For now, feel free to message me and apply for:

Leader of the Hutt Cartel (As explained)

Mandalore (Leader of the Mandolorian’s)

Grandmaster (Leader of the Jedi order)

Jedi Council Member (Automatically a Jedi Master and on the council run by the Grandmaster)

Sith Lord (The strongest and most experienced Sith, handpicked by the Dark Lord) {Contact Nis}

Republic positions (See Republic. Contact Mike)

2. Admiral Kor'Lok

Admiral Kor'Lok Hutt Cartel Faction Leader

Applying for Leader of the Hutt Cartel! I talked to Mike on skype and he said he was cool with it. If I do get the position then I will fill out more of my characters info because then I will have a confirmed place for a backstory! =D

3. Nis

Hi Kor, dropped you a private message.

4. Darth Decivus

Darth Decivus Member

Hello! I'm new to the site, but not new to RP. I have a Sith on another forum who managed to not only become a Sith Lord, but successfully took over and rebuilt the Black Sun Syndicate as a means of both entertainment for himself, and as a means to fund his research, among other endeavors.

I'd like to apply for the Sith Lord position if it is available!

5. Nis

Hey, great to hear you want to join the Sith and have experience. Will drop you a private message now.

6. Azarak

Azarak Mandalorian Faction Leader

Is Mandalore still available? I have a Kaleesh faction plus the Sith Alchemy school as well in a Star Wars to group on Facebook and would love leading space Vikings in glorious conquest. :)

7. Mike

Mike Republic Faction Leader Staff Member

Mandalore is still very much available.

Azarak likes this.
  8. Azarak

Azarak Mandalorian Faction Leader

Well looking forward to getting to create Mandalore.

9. Helius

Helius New Member

Helius for Grandmaster?

I think I could do it just to get it started since the Jedi seem to be lacking. I would not be a permanent structure as I never have enjoyed straight-laced Jedi.

Azarak likes this.
  10. Lancer

Lancer Member

What's the status on this one? I know Rid's got the Jedi Grandmaster spot covered, but I'm willing to make a Jedi Master or even a Council Member. If they're not needed, I don't mind just being a member of the Jedi Order, but I'm also happy to do whatever's necessary to get the Jedi going here. :)

Nis and Azarak like this.
  11. Darth Deimos

Darth Deimos New Member

Applying as Second Sith lord